Your Rights as a Hospital Patient in IRAN
1. The patient is entitled to receive optimal health care.
2. Information must be effectively and adequately provided to the patient.
3. The patient's right to choose and decide freely about receiving health services should be respected.
4. Health services should be based on reverence for the patient's privacy (right of privacy) and adhere to the principle of confidentiality.
5. The patient is entitled to have access to efficient system of registering complaints.