What is a hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy is a surgical procedure that removes the uterus. There a several types of hysterectomy, depending on what’s removed:
- A partial hysterectomy removes the uterus but leaves the cervix intact.
- A standard hysterectomy removes both uterus and cervix.
- A total hysterectomy removes the uterus, cervix, and one or both ovaries and fallopian tubes.
Also there are two types of technique for hysterectomy:
A hysterectomy can also be performed through an incision in the vagina (vaginal hysterectomy) or by a laparoscopic or robotic surgical approach — which uses long, thin instruments passed through small abdominal incisions.
Why it's done
You may need a hysterectomy to treat:
- Gynecologic cancer.
- Uterine prolapse.
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Chronic pelvic pain.
A hysterectomy ends your ability to become pregnant. If you think you might want to become pregnant, ask your doctor about alternatives to this surgery.
Duration of hospitalization
Duration of hospitalization a vaginal hysterectomy in our hospital is two day and the price of that is 2800$.
Duration of hospitalization also for an abdominal hysterectomy is one day and the price of that is 2800$.
Procedure of reception and discharge
Performing treatment is a professional job which makes the patient to take the physician choice and place of treatment into consideration in order to achieve a suitable treatment.
Making your decision to choose us as the hospital to take over your treatment, inform us in writing via fax or e-mail or phone through our IPD (International patient department ) (contact us) so we can consider your request, arrange medical procedure timetable and advise you on the required pre-therapeutic measures.
You can start your contact by referring to inquiry.
1) To send your inquiry, our email address as well as telephone & fax numbers for the IPD section of the hospital, can be found in contact us.
2) After you are informed and your treatment timetable was in accordance with your request, the IPD (International patient department) will inform you of the further steps and methods of payment and appointment time with physician and the place of contract conclusion.
The following documents are necessary for hospitalization and discharge of patients:
1-Health insurance card ( for patients who has it)
2- ID card or passport (Note: The first thing to do is to get a passport and/or make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months).
3- The original of admission order of physician ( for patients who has it)
4- The presence of parent ( father or paternal grandfather)
5- The presence of husband for hysterectomy.
The IPD staff helps you in duration of hospitalization and informs you to have a better treatment in this hospital.
We thank you for the choice you have made and we insure you that we have considered all domestic and international legal tactics to make your effective treatment within reach, so that you can only concentrate on your complete improvement.